BumRes iOS App แอพค้นหาร้านอาหารที่ดีที่สุดในไทย

BumRes iOS App แอพค้นหาร้านอาหารที่ดีที่สุดในไทย
BumRes App V2

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pazzo Authentic Italian- Chokchai 4, Bangkok (Eng Version)



Pazzo Italian Restaurant Bangkok 




Overall Score  8/10
Taste   4.5/5
Ambiance  3.5/5
Service  4/5
Value   2.5/5








In the Chokchai 4 area, many of you will start to think about plain Thai dishes and street yummies such as noodle shops, single serving rice dishes, or the Som Tum.  Who would ever realize that there is an authentic Italian restaurant with price tags matching the upscales in the Thonglor area? The one I am talking about has been around for a while.  It is the Pazzo Fine Cuisine – Italian goodies and Wine Bar at Chokchai 4.

To be honest; prior to coming to Pazzo, I was expecting the price to be much less expensive (see the full menu with description in the Tab Menu as usual).  And I brought four friends (budgeted folks) along and I told them that this place would be cheap.  I told them that, in Chokchai 4- there is no fancy and expensive restaurants around.  When I first saw the menu, I was pretty much speechless.  This place has got to be "The Italian spot," (I thought to myself)








The atmosphere is warm and cozy.  Many empty bottles of wine are arranged all over as the decoration.  Interior style reminded me of retro diners in old Hollywood movies (see photos).  I enjoyed the distinctive and unique atmosphere.  Servers took care of us really well and with kindness.  Service was worth the price for sure; I was pretty happy about that.

Pazzo’s menu featured many authentic Italian choices than other ones.  Among the four of us, we ordered a whole bunch of different dishes.  Overall, the food at Pazzo @ Chokchai 4 was delicious and above standard.  Actually I can say that this place was better than many Italian joints I had gone to. The pastas we had, could easily compete with the ones in exclusive hotels.  Please see photos and the description to follow the review.  I don’t want to describe all of them individually and bore you out.  








So the bill came to 3,310 Baht. Good thing that this place didn’t have the service charge and the tax.  So, it was like having a 17.7% discount.  This meal may cost a bit higher for the Chokchai 4 area but I confirm to all of the real Italian food fans that Pazzo @ Chokchai 4 is right on! Really hit the spot! Better than some Italians in the Sukhumvit area. 





For more yummy review of Bangkok restaurants please Click Here!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to leave a comment and you can also contact me via channels below.
http://www.bumres.com
http://www.facebook.com/BumRes
admin@bumres.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...