BumRes iOS App แอพค้นหาร้านอาหารที่ดีที่สุดในไทย

BumRes iOS App แอพค้นหาร้านอาหารที่ดีที่สุดในไทย
BumRes App V2

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pan Pan Italian Restaurant - Jomtien, Pattaya

Pan Pan Italian Restaurant Pattaya Pizza Pasta 




Overall Score 8/10
Taste   4/5
Ambiance  4/5
Service  4/5
Value   4/5


Pan Pan Italian Restaurant Pattaya on BumRes.com










Many of you may be familiar with the Italian restaurant, Pan Pan in Bangkok.  As far as I could remember, the Pan Pan was my first Italian restaurant in my eating career.  Pan pan was located in the Sukhumvit area.  I was there when I was still in secondary school; must have been close to 20 years ago.  I remember that it was really delicious.  I was so impressed with the baked spinach with cheese.  Since I have grown older, so many Italian restaurants opened up and Pan Pan was replaced with other choices of Italian spots.  I miss the place actually.


Recently I went to Pattaya and a friend of mine told me to check out this Italian restaurant.  It was Pan Pan that I was thinking of.  There are three locations in Pattaya; I went to the one in Jom Tien.  This location is big with both outdoor and indoor seating; could probably hold about 200 people.  The menu was also as big as the restaurant; so many dishes to choose from.  Please see the details of the menu in the tab menu.  






For a party of four, we ordered quite a bit of food.  First one was a basic Caesar Salad.  Pan Pan served a great portion of it and the taste was alright.  Second one was my usual pick, the baked spinach with cheese, which was served in the flat pan just like the one I had as a child.  There is still a question mark in my head – is this one the same as the one in Bangkok? It must be.  Baked spinach was yummy; I really enjoyed it.  We had four more dishes, which were ordinary; two types of Pasta, Caprese Salad, and Fried pork with lime dressing.  Last one was most disappointing.  Presentation was too boring.  Lucky that the taste was good otherwise I would have tossed it out the window like Chef Gordon Ramsay.  



Last but not least was the Pizza with salami topping.  I loved this pizza so much; I must admit that I have never had pizza this great in a while.  Thin crust pizza was perfectly baked to crispiness.  Hot stringy cheese with the mushroom and salami were amazing together.  I see the photo and I want to eat it again right now.


The bill totaled to about 600 baht per person.  Overall impression with the Pan Pan Italian Restaurant @ Jom Tien, Pattaya was above average.  I don’t know if it was because I ate Italian too often lately that I didn’t feel as excited with Pan Pan Italian.  It is an aged restaurant – the renowned name is the business advantage.  Collective experience was shown through the Pizza.  If you feel like Italian when you are in Pattaya area, I suggest checking out this fine spot.     






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to leave a comment and you can also contact me via channels below.
http://www.bumres.com
http://www.facebook.com/BumRes
admin@bumres.com
ร้านอาหาร

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...